Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sacred Life, Now is the Time


2 Months ago this tree was a awesome sight. It's magnificence was amazing. I had dreams of journaling in the warm weather and collecting some zen moments. I missed my chance. As if we needed more house, brand new houses!

My sacred zen place has been destroyed and in it's place more construction!



I have learned in the last couple of months that time is so precious. We take so much for grant it in our lives, our relationships, our riches, nature, life in general. The passing of my dad has brought that sacredness to the forefront.

There is so many blessings around, so much beauty, sometimes it's overwhelming to see the masterpiece of life fully. When we had our car I took for grant it all the beauty, I had around me. Not having a car I get the gift of seeing a lot of those masterpieces of my little world. Sometimes, I still don't take the time to see and appreciate that beauty, but I have more opportunity to notice and have those zen moments!







No comments: