Thursday, July 30, 2009

Broken Washer Fixing? we HOPE



A few things we need to start with.



Jerry and I work as a team. I tried it myself and it broke in several places, so we tried it again.

I am looking to see what and how it goes into the right place. "Oh! Hon! unplug the dryer! ", " Sure I say! " I got electrocuted, it was so hard, my hand felt so weird and tingly. I felt strange too. Jerry then went out and turned off the electricity and I didn't get the major shock again!



After, we found out it was easy. And our washer was fixed. I caught up on all the laundry. 10 loads and when I finished the last one it motor started acting up. It smelt burnt too. Now it won't empty the water. Time for a new washer. Jerry and Autumne think because we can't afford a good washer we should get a hand crank one. I am not sure about this. Though I know getting to a laundry mat without a car for 6 people. Oh! I can't even think about that! It will take a hole hell of a lot long to do our laundry, but we would have something to clean our clothes in. What to do !what to do! If you have a comment on this I'd love to hear it!








No comments: