Sunday, August 30, 2009

GREAT GREAT NEWS

Can you see it?! I just can't believe it's true. We have water. See, it's running in a straight fashion, no showering water! YEA YEA YEA!!!!
This has been a gift for us. Why is it not, until you lose something that you appreciate it. Not having the water working in the kitchen, I got to see how sacred water is. How blessed we are to have water coming into my home. I take so much of my life for grant it. This experience really shows me I have a lot of be thankful for. Though it's only when things like this happen that I see the blessings of the simple things in my life: Like a faucet that works, a washing machine, a dish washer and so much more in life. Washing Machine comes this week YEA YEA YEA! How will I be able to contain myself! I will fell like the luckiest Woman in the US anyway!!!

No comments: