Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Kitchen Sink

Can you see some thing's wrong with this picture! Me TOO! If I was looking in at all these events, I may find them a bit amusing, but since I am the one that's having the FUN, not so much!!
OK! Now this is getting really not FUNNY! I posted about our washer going well, as soon as that happened our faucet ran into some problems. I may have to rename it and call it a shower!

MOEN is just an amazing company. We talked and talked to many different people and they were amazingly helpful. They send us 5 new kits to fix the faucet, free of charge! Wow! I am so so impressed! This tiny little piece was a total pain to get out! But, yea we were successful!

Jerry gets this far! YEA, could we be having water soon! I won't know what to do with myself. Jerry has fixed our sink , , , , , YEA YEA YEA! I knew he could do it!


Well, maybe not! Back to the drawing board! YEA YEA YEA!! the neighbor is going to come over and help! YEA YEA YEA! What will I do with myself a working sink! This weekend a new washer! Wow! I'm doing the happy dance, I'm doing the happy dance!!



No comments: