Monday, November 30, 2009

Creation Takes Over

I redesigned my Parlor/office. Took the blinds down, I was getting tired of them! Made these curtains. I love them! Now my vision of the Parlor look is coming together. Took the carpet up and and in February we will paint the floor and it will be done.
Re -vamped this dress. Cut off the ties on the neck, just looked weird. Than I cut the sleeves, they were 3 quarter length sleeves. Added the lace and left enough to make a bow and added it to the bottom. Now, I like it!


This was a T-shirt. Basic T, just a bit boring. I added the lace, now Tara has a new night grown! I added a T because it had this little hole and Tara was thrilled to have a T !


This was another revamped jumper. It was to small for Tara so I cut off the top and made a waist band and a bit more for a tie. The top pic is the back. The Bottom is the front.


Another one of my redesigned rooms. The foyer needed something more. I actually just started wanting to do the Foyer, than ended up doing the dinning room, foyer, and parlor.










No comments: