Sunday, June 13, 2010

In Closing for Today . . . A few thoughts . . . .

I have not taken time to write my blog for several months , now seems to be the time. I hope you come back and read the updates on my journey, on our journey. We have been in a transformational period, still are in that period. Exciting time for us.
We are growing as a family in ways I never thought possible. We are seeing life in new ways and seeing the possibility of what can be.
Updates: Gus has had many recitals and I am so proud of his talent. We have a very musical family here in Cornelius. Autumne has changed she is growing up so fast, but slow in some ways too. She is so good at belly dancing it leaves others awe struck! She is still cooking and creating some amazing gluten -free recipes. Tara and Jazzy have been taking Yoga. They started a new session and are loving it. Jerry is still working at Davidson College, but has found his new love . . . . in restoring bikes. I think we have 10 now! I am taking subtle Yoga teacher's training. It's been amazing transformational tool. The class ends in January so I have a ways to wait for it all to begin. Well, I will be adding more thing to the blog this week, so look for updates.
Till than thank you for being a part of our lives. YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!! Thanks

No comments: