Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gratitude

Gratitude:
I got to spend time with my in-laws. I feel so blessed that I am a part of this family.
All my yummy food from the Farmer's Market.
The women in my life: Lauren, thank you for being a huge part of my life. I love you! Mom, for the ability to teach others, you are amazing teaching of life. Kristen, I wish I was a smart as you are when I was younger. You have so much wisdom, I value you being a part of my life. Mel, thanks for your innocence wisdom. Tresie, you are amazing mom. I am awestruck by your family.
Having time alone and appreciating myself and my family. Having my kids back . . . . I love my time alone, but I miss my kids. So not ready for them to leave.
Seeing my hummingbirds come back.
Organization: I made so mush progress. yea! Creativity and organization are my friend.
Finally, getting to this blog! Yea, I think I am doing the happy dance!
Dance, I love dancing even if it's just me! ;]
Jenny: happy birthday; glad you were born, you made a difference in my life

Gratitude for today!!



No comments: