Sunday, September 6, 2009

Garden Blessings

This is the space for my wild flower and herb garden. The bare field is for our garden. This year in 2 weeks we are getting the ground cover. I think we are getting red clover and pea's of some sort.



My Zinnia's ( thanks Gina and Carrie) are blooming like Crazy! They look so beautiful! Everyday I go out and more have or are about to bloom.


Here is our wild blackberry bush ( thanks Allison) it's doing so well! Can't wait until next year. hopefully, we will have some yummy berries.


Well, I am not sure this is a blessings or not. I bought this bag of bird feed and brought it home put it on the table and went about my business. When I came back to it and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Well, Autumne saw them too. All those tiny black specks, well those are some sort of bugs. I opened it, thinking birds eat bugs. Well, they poured out of the bag. They don't fly, they have this time pincher like thing on their nose. I am not sure that they are eating the bugs. They don't do much, I tried to see if they were flying type bug. No, they just drop. Well, i am going to go and see what they are doing come tomorrow. Funny little bug!

No comments: