Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Crows

Today, I was able to get a good close picture of my crow. To me these are the most amazing, spiritual, mystical, intelligent birds. I am in awe of them. They have gotten so use to me that they now after I feed them caw for me. Think they are thanking me. It's always after. They know who I am. I have one that will sit afterI feed him in the tree across from my house and caw at me .


This one is so funny, he will go back and forth on the very top than he will come down and eat.


They are very social birds. Never do they come to just eat alone. One comes sees the food and then calls for the other birds to come. I have from 4 to 7 come and eat.


They have eaten, now it's time to go!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love crows and ravens too! I wish that one or two would decide to hang out here, but we rarely ever see or hear them. That is so nice that s/he sings for you as a "thank you". It is nice when the non-human creatures know you.