Sunday, December 27, 2009

Life keeps on Ticking into The Future




Fifteen years ago Jer became a huge part of my life. I love this picture. I love my relationship with Jerr at this time too. It's so hard to believe that time would go by so fast.





This picture reminds me of one special memory I have of Jerr. While I was watching him. Jerry was working and his mom wasn't able to watch him, so I did. Gus wasn't born and I was sitting in the window and he and I just sat in the window seat he laid down as I rubbed his head. I think about this and feel so lucky to be his step-mom.









Here is Jerr now 23 and graduated from college, WOW!!! I can't believe it! I am so proud of the young man he has become. We all are his 3 parents.! I feel so lucky to be able to have the gift of sharing the role of parent with his mom and dad. I am grateful for that blessings!






















































































































































































































































































No comments: