Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Some of my New Creations


Here is a sweater that I revamped. It used to be a favorite pull over until I didn't read that it was WOOL and it became a short sweater. I cut the sleeves off and made it into a vest. Which I even love more. Added a little ribbon to the back, finished off the edge's and added 4 different arty buttons to the front.




My friend Jean gave me this sweater that had the same thing as my sweater above happen and so I revamped it. Autumne got a vest and I got a pair of leg warmers. I will post the pic of Autumne's vest soon.



I added some green lace to the top for a romantic playful look! So warm and comfy!




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awesome upcycles! Creative and fun. I love the legwarmers - but the upcycled vest is my favorite. It looks great!

Peace,
Carri