Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Visitors

Miss Maddie May sits upon her throne.Me?! Little oh me! I am innocent, just ask my mom!





Jerry went to collect some milkweed plants for some butterflies we hope, little he know he brought home a little guy. I researched to find confusing information about this little snake.
I found out that he was a ring neck and there are sneaky little snakes only getting 3'' to 8" not sure. It's can bite, but because it's so small it doesn't bite. I named him ringworm. Sadly, he didn't make to the next day. For a tiny snake, Ringworm made a huge difference. First snake I felt comfortable handling. Ringworm will be missed. I buried him under the milkweed plant and surprisingly in one day the plant that look like it was dying was blooming big time. Some may think it's just coincidence, but I like to think it was Ringworm's thank you for taking time to care. Thanks Ringworm! Ringworm, I believe was a baby!

No comments: