Saturday, August 8, 2009

Down to Basic's: Simplifing the dream, See it, Believe it, watch it happen

The other day I was hanging out my clothes and thinking. Wow! I wanted to live my life like Mary Jane from Mary Jane's Farm. It seems like that is what I am doing.
My friend Allison, showed me this book called, " Mary Jane's Outpost" I fell in love with this book and, the idea of the image of this back to basics kind of life. I saw the simplicities of her life and wanted that for my life. I wanted to be self- sufficient and be able to be creative. Thus began our journey of simplifying our life.
I started making my own laundry soap.
Well, we choose to order a part for the washer to see if we could fix it. I emailed the repair clinic and they offer 3 reasons and suggested ordering the how to book. So we ordered one off Amazon for $10.00 CHEAPER, so now we are waiting until we get the book to HOPEFULLY fix the washer! This is our new washer. Make a note ; Need wash board!

outside basket for hanging up the clothes.
Here are my clothes. No!! my dryer is not broken. I am just hanging out!! I love to hang my clothes out evem though it's against the rules. Lowers the properity values, they say! I say "Oh, well!

No comments: