Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Roses/Dad's

These are my roses from my dad. He had a passion for roses. I remember growing up and he would be out there every summer babying those roses. He had 8 brushes along the fence that separated the 2 houses. I never really appreciated them until he died and than they became special to me. When we got back from the memorial they didn't look to good. This one had the most and it was only about 4 leaves and I had to cut it back so much I was worried it would die. It is doing so amazingly, can't wait until next year and they will be gorgeous! This is my dad's memorial rose. I made a memorial out of a brick. That sits in front of the rose.
This one had 3 leaves and now it's so full of leaves! YEA YEA!

This is a climbing rose! When we got back it had zero, just grey brown trunk. I am so happy it's looking so good!


No comments: