Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Creatures of the Summer 09'

This is the last of our summer bugs, I think away. 3 bee!. The 2 little ones had lots of energy, but the big one, he was in a deep medative place. Thought for a moment, he was actually doing a yoga pose. May even have his own practice!


We found this little Caterpillar on the tomato plant. I didn't want to kill him. He's so beautiful, so I picked him up and moved him to another location. He seemed perfectly happyat his new spot too!

Now these 2 have funny stories attached to them. This one Autumne and I biked to the store and when we got into the store, we looked down and saw this little guy on the cart. Walked around the store with him on the seat. We got done. Of course we had to get ourselves a treat, so we sat down to eat it and every time someone would come to take the cart I would tell them please could you take a different one. I don't tink he will do well in the store. Funny, thing is everyone acted like it was perfectly normal to have a grasshopper on the grocery carts!




This huge cricket. Must of been having MSG or something, it was huge. No he didn't eat the door. That was a gift from my brothers dog, she was a bit uncomfortable at our house. So She ate my door!

No comments: