Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What Happening

I am sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I we have been busy with life. Well, this is just a post about what's new in our lives. Jerry isn't working for the TEA HOUSE. The Tea House doesn't exist anymore. Jerry has moved on to Davidson college cafe. He likes it ok. He is just happy to feel at peace with a job and to have one.
We started back to learning and our spirituality. Everyone is reading a book, we are talking about the moon and how it effects us. Autumne learned all about Truffles. She made some . . . OMG! My daughter is one amazing little baker/cook. She is still reading a book about a chief, of course. I am reading eat, pray and love. I am so enjoying that book. I am so wanting Traveling with Pomegranates. It's sounds exactly where I am at.
I got my hair cut. It's pretty short, I love it. I feel sexy, sassy and it looks great. I tried a new henna product and OMG!!! it's so amazing and feels so soft. Gus's hair has gotten curly, he keeps trying to flatten it with split. It's not working to well. Tara loves reading almost as much as her dad. Jazzy, I think is working toward being the next funny man in the house. Autumne, is creating more and more tasty food. I think we have on our hands a little chef.

Well, I will be posting more and taking more pictures. So look out for a email abut new post.
Have a great and amazing day. Blog one amazing life at a time~~

No comments: