Wednesday, November 4, 2009

September has come and gone, but


Here is my beautiful Autumne on her b-day. It's so hard to believe 11 years ago she was born. She was so tiny. A bag of sugar that was our Autumne, 5 lbs when we left the hospital. I made her a carrot cake.
I feel like I am the luckiest woman in world. Autumne is growing and learning and becoming such an amazing and beautiful little woman. It's funny I thought I understood my mom and what being a mom was all about, after all I was a nanny for 14 years. I didn't really get it, until I became a mom myself. This is the hardest job, but the best job. I look at my life and think WOW, this is the life of my dreams! I am a mom. My dream has come true. I thought a would never have kids. Than in 10 years I had 7. Life is good!





This was Autumne's cake. I made gluten free carrot cake. I thought it could of been a bit better, but it was gone in a day! Guess, it couldn't of been that bad!

No comments: