Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sweetness, needing, cool and beauty

Tarasoulfia is her real name. This picture is so Tara. She is named after 2 goddess; Tara and Sophia. Soulful is what I called her when she was growing wombside. Looking at her sometimes, her beauty is Goddess like.


Jazper for sure is my baby. All the other ones couldn't wait to grow up. Jazzy likes being mamma's boy. This is those moments that I cherish completely. It's at these moments that I feel almost Zen like. I wish I could bottle up, times like this and pour the energy over those times I feel like I'm not going to make it. It always happens that after having one of those moments of dread, I get one of this Zen like feelings of gratitude.

Mr. Cool that's Gus man for sure. He can challenge me, beyond anything I thought possible of a child of mine. Ignorance is bliss! I use to think I had all the answers when I came to being a parent, before I had kids. HA! Was I put in my place. I have no idea what the answers are!!! ! !!!
Gus is sensitive, caring, very good at working out plans, very creative and talented. He is also very cool. Unlike, this picture, this cool is in his temper. Gus is a teenager. How is it .... I have a teenager, I can't possibly be old enough for that!~




Her beauty is so amazing. Her beauty is inside and out. Such a giving soul, sweetness and strength. How can I be so blessed and so lucky to have these kids and all the treasures they give me.

No comments: