Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some of My Creations


Here is my most recent creation. She is my little faery. Very sparkly. She is filled with faery dust for a little magic. The girls had this barbie dress that was going to Am-vets, til I had the idea of making a faery. Her arms are made out of sticks and her face is a rock. Her body is a glass bottle filled with glitter and sand. Glitter is on her dress and the rest of her too. Her wings glitter they are made from money tree leaves.


This is Autumne bag for our bike rides and trips to the store. She gets to keep an eye on the key too.




This is one of my favorite dresses. It was a tank top that was too short,so I cut the bottom off, I'm sure I used it for something else. Than added fabric and lace to make a dress. It's very light so I made a slip dress to wear under it. Time to put away until next year!




This is Tara's skirt, I got this vintage fabric at my favorite store. Add the draw string and elastic . Than thought a pocket would be nice too.




I love this little picture. I got it from SKIRT the news magazine. The kids had this i-pod box that became my frame and I added the lace and that became my picture.

No comments: